The Asian Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.S. is an Asian Entertainment inspired chat forum. It is dedicated to the talent and beauty surrounding the Asian countires. New memebers are always welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chinese Culture in History Books

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KareKoraku

KareKoraku

Chinese Culture in History Books Empty
PostSubject: Chinese Culture in History Books   Chinese Culture in History Books EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:00 pm

I makes me so sad when im in history or throughout school in other history classes
because we skip over China almost Completly T__T
Back to top Go down
「Sarah」
Admin
「Sarah」

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Culture in History Books   Chinese Culture in History Books EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Aww, thats horrible. I hate when schools skip out on the things that interests people the most.
I had a big thing on China this year and I didn't want it to end, I wished I could continue Chinese history the rest of the school year.
Back to top Go down
https://theasiansensation.forumotion.com
KareKoraku

KareKoraku

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Culture in History Books   Chinese Culture in History Books EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:24 pm

I mean that would be so awesome
I hope in college i'll get to take a course like that along with my Russian culture class i want to take
Back to top Go down
「Sarah」
Admin
「Sarah」

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Culture in History Books   Chinese Culture in History Books EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:44 pm

My one friend is learning Russia. But yeah I agree. I'd love to study Asian history in college; I've been checking into universities that offer it and so far all the ones I'd like to attend only offer minor classes.
Back to top Go down
BushyTail

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Culture in History Books   Chinese Culture in History Books EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:11 pm

We have classes specially for China history and it lasts for two consecutive years. It is compulsory for all classes to take it. Well, fortunately it, I got to the special class and I've more lessons on it. Though we generally covered the same thing, we got to watch videos that other classes do not get to.

Sometimes, I feel that it's a little boring... It's not exactly that interesting, only certain dynasties are interesting. Besides, we are covering Singapore's history for History lesson. I personally think our history is more interesting though it is shorter.
Back to top Go down
「Sarah」
Admin
「Sarah」

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Culture in History Books   Chinese Culture in History Books EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:30 am

Only certain areas of American history interest me. I live in a city thats big on history, so its almost everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Culture in History Books   Chinese Culture in History Books Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Culture in History Books
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asian Sensation :: Other Asia :: History/Culture-
Jump to: